Navigation

Home About Me Tutorials My Art

Wednesday

Animal Print Brushes

This post is coming a little late, so I apologize.  I had initially created a small brush set, and thought it was cute but after looking at it over and over again, I just was not thoroughly happy with it.  So, I spent a little extra time and recreated an entirely new brush set.

So here you have it, my new Photoshop brush set!
Photoshop Animal Print Brush Set
Download this brush set here

This 16 brush set includes, 8 animal print brushes + 8 inverted animal print brushes (same as original brushes, but inverted for a slightly different look and effect.)  Each brush is about 2500px in height and width.  A few of the brushes are a little short of that, but not by much. 

The animal prints include:  Leopard, Tiger, Cow, Alligator, Snake, Cheetah, Zebra, and Giraffe.  Along with each brush having an inverted pattern counterpart.
Brushes were created in Photoshop CS4, although they should work in Photoshop 7 and up.  A good bit of time went into these, and I really hope they work for you.

To download you can check out this link, that will 
lead you to my deviantArt where you can download the .ABR file.  
If that doesn't work for you, let me know and I can give you a 4Shared link.
(If you need further help on downloading and installing photoshop brushes, please check out my new Brush Page for instructions.)

These brushes are FREE to use and download.  But please, personal use only.  If you would like to use them commercially, please contact me through email at: simplesapphire86[at]yahoo[dot]com.  
And, please be kind and credit me/link back if you do decide to use them.  I would love to see what you create!


If you have any ideas or requests for a certain type of brush set, let me know and I will see what I can do.  So what do you think:  Like?  Dislike?  Do you think you have a perfect project for these?  Let me know, I would like to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts & Voices