Navigation

Home About Me Tutorials My Art

Wednesday

First Post

It has been awhile since I wrote a blog.  I had been using another blog...but, since the site I was using and had an account with decided to do some weird stuff and turn into something I did't entirely like, I had quit blogging.

My name is Danielle (For those of you that may be reading this, and have no inkling of who I am :] ), I am 24, and live near the Gulf Coast.  I am crazy about art, and lately I feel as if I have been pulled away from passion due to the lack of time that I have.  I'm working part-time as a cashier, and absolutely loathe it.  It puts a small amount of money in my pocket, but I am not the type of person who doesn't enjoy standing in one spot for several hours, doing the same repetitive movements, along with repeated conversations.  I do thank the Lord, for blessing me with a job, especially since there are so many out there with out an income.
My four year old is a brilliant kid, and a sweet heart (although he is a tyrant from time-to-time).  He is a friendly kid, and isn't afraid to go up to anyone and say, "Hi! I'm Vincent."
He is getting so big and I feel like the last four years were a blur.  I never actually felt time, until I had him and have watched him grow.  It seems like in a blink of an eye I could be thirty years old, and wondering what happened?
I feel like forever has passed since I was a kid playing games and running around with my sisters and brother, when in all actuality it wasn't that long ago.  I dislike time.  It goes by too quickly.  Before you know it, a moment has come and gone and you wish it would come back.  Now I understand what my Mom meant when she said, "Be a kid while you can, you'll be a grown-up soon enough."  I remember thinking, "Yeah, right," not knowing what she really meant by it.  Just thinking that I wouldn't miss being a kid and being told what to do, and when I could or couldn't do something.  I know I will tell Vincent the same thing and he won't understand until he is an adult.  Just another part of life.

Well, it is really late, and I have to be up in a few hours for work.   Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts & Voices